Have you considered joining a Photonics start-up to experience the team spirit of a focused team and use your expertise in transferring technology into products? Then you might be our new Product Development Manager!
OCTLIGHT is an early-stage start-up company developing light sources for medical diagnostics. Our patented VCSEL technology will make 3D optical imaging by Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) possible, which will enable physicians to better diagnose and treat their patients. We are an award-winning company with a highly skilled core development team and a competent group of owners with a track-record of building successful companies.
We are looking for a person that can take overall responsibility for the entire developing process of our OCT Swept Sources to be ready for commercialization. We expect you to grow with the position and advance in terms of responsibility as the company scales up. You are hands-on and will work close together with our core development team in the beginning and take on a leadership role in the future. You will become part of an ambitious and competent team – bringing new technology to market that will improve the lives of millions of people.
As Product Development Manager you will in the beginning cover a wide range of tasks – being in charge of product development and production. You will be reporting directly to the CEO and founder Thor Ersted Ansbæk. You will drive our first product family to market acceptance and readiness in close interaction with our customers who are leading Ophthalmic MedTech companies worldwide.
Your responsibilities are:
- Product development management aligned to company strategy and plans
- Production of our first product in line with OEM sales contracts, incl. in-house operations as well as subcontractor management
- Design of procedures for production to meet customer quality requirements
Skills and qualifications
- You are an electrical engineer or physicist with a strong foundation in optics/semiconductors
- profound experience in R&D, Product Management or similar
- Knowledge of OCT/VCSEL technology would be nice to have.
Educational level: B.Sc., M.Sc., or Ph.D.
You can work independently as well as part of a team. Facing contentious issues, you are solution oriented. You are highly motivated to work in the pioneering atmosphere of a start-up and are comfortable with complex processes and theory. You enjoy the challenge of interfacing between product development and customers.
We are offering
- An opportunity to be part of an ambitious start-up
- A positive working environment with highly motivated co-workers
- The possibility to work with high-tech product development
- An option to participate in a warrants program
For more information please contact CEO Thor Ersted Ansbæk at email@example.com or on phone: (+45) 53 86 27 37.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org