Hiring: Student Lab Assistant
OCTLIGHT is an early-stage startup company developing light sources for medical diagnostics. Our patent-pending technology will make possible 3D optical imaging that will enable the doctor to better diagnose and treat their patients.
We are looking for a student assistant with a background in optics to work on testing and assembly of prototypes. You will become part of an ambitious team – bringing new technology to market that will improve the lives of millions of people.
You will be responsible for testing and assembly of prototypes and products. Your responsibilities will be:
- Building and maintaining optical test setups
- Assembling and testing products
- Various laboratory tasks
Skills and qualifications
You have a background in optics (i.e. BSc from DTU, SDU, AAU or KU ), preferably with hands-on experience. Furthermore, you have:
- Experience in free-space and fiber optics
- Theoretical understanding of optics
You are able to work independently as well as in a team. You are highly motivated to work in the pioneer atmosphere of a start-up and are comfortable with working in the lab, solving problems on the fly.
We are offering
- An opportunity to be part of an ambitious start-up
- A positive working environment with highly motivated co-workers
- The possibility to work with high-tech product development
Send your application before December 1st, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We expect you to start in January or February 2020 but are flexible if there is a strong match.