Hiring: Optics Engineer
OCTLIGHT is an early-stage company developing light sources for medical diagnostics. Our patented VCSEL Swept Source technology will make possible 3D optical imaging that will enable doctors to better diagnose and treat their patients.
We are looking for an optics engineer with a background in laser optics to work on application engineering and development of our Swept Source product platform. You will become part of an ambitious team – bringing new technology to market that will improve the lives of millions of people.
You will be responsible for the development of our first products in close interaction with our customers. Your responsibilities will be:
- Developing optical test setups for quality control
- Assembling and testing prototypes and pilot products
- Applications engineering with customers (including travelling to all major markets)
Skills and qualifications
You have a background in optics (i.e. MSc or PhD in Physics), preferably laser interferometry, and love to put things together and take them apart. Furthermore, you have:
- Experience in free-space and fiber optics
- Preferably experience with laser interferometry, optical coherence tomography or similar
You are able to work independently as well as in a team. You are highly motivated to work in the pioneer atmosphere of a start-up and are comfortable with complex processes, optimizing every step for achieving the best performance. You are out-going, enjoy at length technical discussions and strong interest in interacting with end-users on implementing our technology in their products.
We are offering
- An opportunity to be part of an ambitious start-up
- A positive working environment with highly motivated co-workers
- The possibility to work with high-tech product development
- An option to participate in a warrants program
For more information please contact CEO Thor Ersted Ansbæk at email@example.com (+45) 26 83 84 62.
Send your application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will look at applications on a rolling basis with the aim for the matching candidate to start beginning of next year.